Sunday, July 25, 2010

Coming Undone

So here's what happened today.

I woke up with a burning chest (dried coughs, effect of taking meds for colds) so I have to get up and forget the attempt for a longer sleep, it can be continued for later.

I took up the attempt to cook but it was taken from my hands. Not that I'm not thankful, mind you. I turned the music on tuned for a Sunday melody and decided to fulfill one of this year's To-Do list. So online I went and tried my bestest to create one. I pushed and shoved myself to finish it off and although it gave me a hard time (for some reason), I trust I've got one on the roll. *wink*

On the backgournd I was watching Legally Blonde and was side tracked to the point of losing my train of thoughts about what I planned to write.

Oh well, I'm marking this as my very first entry. Not much, but is still something to look back to. As I said to my friend, I'll make this work first and the rest will follow.

Now I'ma post this and see how it looks like.

1 comment:

  1. I love Legally Blonde! haha. Looking forward to more blogs =)

    ReplyDelete